- CIDL imports. Compose your CIDLs with other CIDLs implemented by Código or the Community.
- Restructure the generated native program and client projects for better readability and maintainability.
- Improve the Código CLI
- Added flags to overwrite the default location for the generated program and program client
- Added flags only to generate the program or the client
- Added the Anchor CLI to Código Studio
- Downloadable CLI. Now, you can download Código CLI to work from your local environment.
- Anchor support was one of the most requested features during the private beta. We are glad to inform you that now you
can generate 100% of the boilerplate code for the program and client libraries using the Anchor framework.
- Expanded the supported use cases by adding support for cross-program invocation (CPI) of depth-1.
- Solana has done a fantastic job helping the community reduce blockchain fees; thus, this release introduces state
Código is a growing community of developers. Join us on